Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas!!!

We had a wonderful Christmas this year with Harper! The thought of her was our Christmas present last year, so it was so neat to actually have her with us this year. We had a wonderful time celebrating our saviors birth with family! We spent Christmas Eve with my family and they were so sweet to go to our church with us:) We had never been to First Baptist on Christmas, so it was a nice treat for us. I had always wanted to go. We were able to spend the night of Christmas at home, just the three of us and it was wonderful! I can't tell you how much I enjoy being home with Wade and Harper:) Saturday we headed to the lake to celebrate with the Hanegan Family.
Here are some pictures from all of the festivities...


Harper on Baking Day with Mimi


All Dressed Up for Church! She was an angel during the service!


She smiled for a family pic!!!!


I think she is beautiful:)


Harper's First Visit from Santa


Playing with her New Toy


Harper and Mimi Reading a Book

Harper's Cousin Gauge


The Bates Family on Christmas Day


The Hanegan Family on Christmas Day


Bates Children + Gauge


Ma and Harper


Harper Showing off her new found leg strength! She stands up and smiles because she is so proud of herself! I love it:)


Harper and Grandmommy

No comments: