Wednesday, December 23, 2009

This Week in Pictures...

We got to go to dinner with our neighbors! Here are Harper and Reagan sporting purple before dinner...


Harper slept and ate...rough life...


Genevive and Jonny made the trip from San Antonio to visit and see Harper. We had the BEST time with them. We basically talked for 13 hours straight on Saturday, so neeless to say we enjoy their company. It was such a nice weekend with them...


Genevieve brought Harper 2 skirts which might be my favorite thing she has gotten. Here are some pictures of chunky legs in one of her new skirts...



Wednesday night was my annual girls Christmas gift exchange. Crystal allowed us to have it at her winter wonderland again and I had so much fun catching up with the girls!!!

Last Christmas I found out about her. This Christmas she is here! This little chick has won my heart and I can't get enough of her smiling face. She smiles with her eyes and just seems so happy and full of life and joy. Her little personality is starting to shine:) Harper Kate, we cannot wait to celebrate your first Christmas!

No comments: