Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Thanksgiving Holiday!!!

Have you noticed that my blogs have gotten a lot less wordy? Right now I am trying to work from home, decorate for Christmas, do the laundry, and be a fun mommy to Harper all at once!

I figured I could spare some time to share a few pictures from the holiday. We spent Wednesday night and Thursday with my family and the weekend with Wade's at the lake. We had a very nice and relaxing couple of days enjoying our family!


Our Little Turkey...That belly becomes more "stuffed" every day!


Harper loves her daddy!

Grandaddy with his Grandkids...Gauge and Harper

Watching Fishing Shows with Uncle Kyle

Thankful for our little girl!

Relaxing with Grandmommy


Eating with Pawpaw


A nice Stroll in the Woods with Mommy and Daddy


Just Playin'
We got to stop by the Hickeys on our way back into town and see them one final time before Bailey arrives and visit with the Barcaks!!!
I love this picture. It captures these 3 boys. I love that they are all such close friends from high school and that I adore both of their wives!

The girls hanging out in Bailey's nursery.
Back to my chores! I have to get them all done so I can go meet Miss Bailey Grace Hickey this afternoon! Can't wait:)

No comments: