Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hanging with my Husband!

I LOVE Sunday afternoons. Wade and I are sitting here at our computers just relaxing after a great weekend!

Friday night we went to dinner at BJ's Brewery with my parents. Wade always loves their homemade beers, so he was in for a treat. We had fun getting to catch up with them.

Saturday we had all morning to play! We headed to the mall after I cooked breakfast to spend some old giftcards we had. Wade has a gift for keeping himself occupied while I shop. We went into DSW and he told me he was going to go find the "most expensive pair of shoes." I was just looking around and kept seeing him off in the distance looking at the prices. I thought it was so cute that I snapped a picture of him. I'm sure people thought I was crazy!


I was waiting in line to checkout at a store and Wade said he was going to the food court to get a drink. A few minutes later he came back all excited and said, "You aren't going to belive this! They are having a Dr. Pepper tasting and will pay us money to do the survey. I told them I had to go get my wife because she loves Dr. Pepper." Dr. Pepper is my favorite drink in the whole world, so I was pumped. We heaed towards the survey only to find out that I was too young! You had to be 25 and they wouldn't bend the rules for me at 24. Oh well, Wade got to participate. We ended up making $3 to drink Dr. Pepper. That made our day!

Last night we headed to the racepark! We have so much fun there!

Today we went to church and the Waterpark of course and then grilled fajitas. I am hearing the rain again and hope it doesn't turn into last week with the weather.

Nothing too exciting this weekend...

1 comment:

Gina said...

ok, you guys totally crack me up with the dr. pepper tasting. its no wonder cas and i love you so much.