Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Crystal AND My Cute Cousins!

Last night I got together with the girls to celebrate Crystal's birthday. We went to Grappino's in Midtown right down the street from my old apartment. We had so much fun! We talked and talked and talked and talked and it was almost 10:00 when i got home! Sadly, that is pretty late for me. I watched some olympics with my man and headed to bed. TGIF!!!

I only have one picture of a few of us...


I love these girls, and missed the ones that couldn't make it:(


On another note, are my cousins not THE CUTEST??? I miss these sweet boys so much, but I was blessed to receive this darling updated picture of them last night. They are growing up so fast! They were previous residents of Sienna, so Wade and I often wish they were still there to go to the WaterPark with us.

For those of you who don't know, these boys belong to my "sister-cousin" Christy and her husband Kelly. I named her my "sister-cousin" when I was little because I wished she was my sister. They moved from Missouri City to Graham, TX, so unfortunately they are not a few minutes down the road anymore. We miss them so much! Love you guys!

No comments: