Monday, August 11, 2008

Lakehouse!

We spent this weekend at the Hanegan Lakehouse with the Babcock's (Adam, Ramie and Jackson)! We have 2 "Babcock" friends so I get a little confused when referring to them. We had so much fun floating in the water and fishing. Jackson caught 7 "nemo's" on Saturday. We had a great time playing with him! He is a little guy with a big personality!!! We also enjoyed getting to catch up with Adam and Ramie too!

We always appreciate the hospitality when we visit! It gives us a much needed escape from Houston!

Here are some pictures:


My Boat Driver!
Wade and Jackson Driving

What a little fisherman!

Big Catch!

1 comment:

Ramie Babcock said...

We had SOOO much fun! I'm going to post video on Jackson's blog tomorrow--hopefully I'll be feeling good enough--I was sick all day today...uhhhgg. Thanks for inviting us to come up! It was a GREAT, RELAXING weekend!