
I got the biggest kick out of Wade's love for Cloris Leachman on Dancing With the Stars. He doesn't even really watch it but I think "Cloris" is his new favorite word. He told me that each time he watches her dance a little piece of him dies inside....hahahahahaha! He keeps me on my toes and I love how he makes me laugh!
I have decided that Wade and I are going to start learning to dance. Watchout for us at the next wedding! (well maybe not the October weddings, but we will learn sometime soon)
Wade also just told me that I need to start watching shows that stretch my brain. I think he was implying that I am stupid, but I love my mindless shows and think plenty during the day. He is in there watching the History channel since apparently I ALWAYS get to pick the show. I was so bored that I had to get up and resort to blogging!

No comments:
Post a Comment