Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Our Indoor Garden...

You would think with our recent experience with our neighbor we would not be interested in growing plants indoors, and I'm not. My husband was doing a lot of piddling around this weekend while I was basically passed out on the couch not paying attention to what he was doing. Last night I saw a bright light coming from our front hallway and followed it. This is what I found...





Wade has put a special "growing" light and lamp inside one of our guest closets to grow ONE jalapeno plant! Is that weird or what? All I can say is that you've gotta love him. I sure do. I guess he has gotten really bored while I have been so tired! To my sweet baby: we've got to pick up the energy around the house or there is no telling what your daddy is going to do next.


Our little family is so fun:)

3 comments:

Gina said...

Wade. Wade. Wade. Seriously?


You guys are cute.

Cliff and Missy said...

Wade, let me know when your seeds grow into real jalepeno's. I have a great recipe for jalapeno poppers. :) haha

The Ugly Beautiful said...

Ha! Only Wade! I hope to get to know you too more sweet Lauren! :)