We got a Black Chevy Silverado after much negotiation. If you remember my last post regarding cars it was months ago. We searched and bargained and changed our mind and about drove ourselves crazy over the purchase. It payed off because we got a great deal and both love our new truck. It was too dark once we drove it off the lot to take pictures, but I will post one soon.
I will leave you with this...

I had a love/hate relationship with the 4Runner. I have previously mentioned my frustrations with it, but I love it because it reminds me of the start of Wade and I. Believe it or not, Wade picked me up in the 4Runner in the exact same pink polo he was wearing last night for our first date:(
I'm sure I will remember this truck though because it will be the one we take our baby girl home from the hospital in:)
I have my first baby shower this weekend and couldn't be more excited! Have I ever told you I love my friends?
TGIF!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment