Well, we went in for our checkup today! Miss Harper is doing well. She had a strong heart beat and even did some dance moves for the Doctor. We also went and got registered at the Hospital, so I am officially delivering at Methodist Sugar Land. Wade and I have been more than impressed with the staff there. I made sure they gave me the form to sign for a high dose of pain medication:) The nurse told me "you don't have nothin' to prove." I agreed and signed with NO hesitation.
We made a stop at a baby store on our way out and bought Harper some more outfits. Daddy picked out a few and is really excited about them. I will have to take some pictures. My favorite is her first newborn warm-up suit with a hoodie and pants...absolutely adorable!
We are headed to Ragin' Cajun tonight...AGAIN! Wade knew he could get an instant "yes" from my daddy and so if mom and I want to see our men tonight we'd better go.
Tomorrow is another workday at the house. The back door still needs to be painted and we are also powerwashing:) Then the Hickey's are going to join us for a cookout...can't wait!
Happy 6th Birthday, Jack!
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment