Sunday, May 17, 2009

My First Baby Shower!!!

I am truly blessed!

My friends threw the most lovely baby shower for me and my baby girl today. It was put together so well with so much love and so much thought and was absolutely perfect. I was truly touched by how much effort they put into all of the details. Diaper Wreaths, my favorite desserts, beautiful flowers, party favors...they did it all. I had so much fun seeing everyone!

Thank you to everyone who came and for all of the hostesses. I love you all!


Here is the whole group!


Diaper Wreath on the Front Door


Beautiful Table with all kinds of Goodies!!!


Perfect:)


Sweet Hostesses

Some of the Girls


My High School Friends


Harper's Special Blanket made with love by Grandma!


Opening Gifts...Harper got the cutest things!

My West


Good, Good Friends


Me and My Mamma:)

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I had a wonderful time and appreciate all the hard work of the hostesses and all the darling gifts for Harper. I can't wait for her to use them! Thanks!

Gina said...

Love all the pictures!

It looks like you gals had such a great time!