Today is my sweet husband's 28th birthday!!!
Wade...I can't wait to celebrate 38, 48, 58....88...with you! You are my companion. You make my life so much better than it ever was before. You make me better. You are my home. You take care of me and provide for me. I love you so much:)
I have a feeling our blog readers know I love you. I will save the rest for a card or something:)
Wade got a new Keurig Coffee Pot from my parents last night. He was SO excited! Anyone who knows Wade also knows of his LOVE for coffee. This thing is incredible! Pop in a pod, hit start, the coffee comes out just like Starbucks.
This is the gift I was planning to get Wade until he told me I wasn't allowed to get him a birthday present. So, I just got him a pair of Crocs Flip Flops. I think he liked them though! We also celebrated with an Ice Cream Cake:) HEB Cookies and Cream...his favorite.
Tonight...we have a date to Pappadeux...and tomorrow we are celebrating with the Hanegans!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday to you Wade!
Post a Comment