Monday, June 1, 2009

3 Month Countdown...

Well it is officially less than 3 months until Harper's due date! Yay! Mommy is getting uncomfortable and from what I hear..."I ain't seen nothin' yet!" Harper is so active that she has started waking me up at night with her dance moves. This morning I watched her flip arround in my stomach. Talk about a weird feeling! I started doing her laundry this weekend and making all of her little clothes and blankets smell good.

We had a Doctor visit on Friday and they did my glucose test, checked the heartbeat and measured her growth. Everything looked great! I haven't heard back on my lab work yet, but I am praying everything will be okay.

Wade and I have been getting the house together and just hanging out. We are enjoying these last few months as Lauren and Wade before it's all about our baby girl! I have been doing a lot of reading about being a mommy. I learn something new everyday:)

We spent some time with our neighbors this weekend at their pool and are just enjoying them SO much. I think the Lord had our street picked out for us for a reason. I especially like holding the new baby Reagan:)

Nothing too exciting, but I just wanted to say hi to my blog friends!

No comments: