Today was Harper's second shower thrown by my mom's good friends. These ladies sure know how to throw a beautiful and fun shower! The flowers, the food, the music....it was all PERFECT! We almost needed a U-Haul to take all of Harper's goodies home. I could go on and on but am absolutely exhausted...so here are the pictures from the shower.

Me and Mom with the Hostesses

VERY SPECIAL: My mom had all of MY babies and baby "stuff" reconditioned for Harper to Play with. She "re-laced", cleaned up and made it all perfect! In the picture frame are pictures of me wanting to be a mommy at age 3:)

Harper's Aunts...Katie and Valorie

The Gifts!!! So so so much cute stuff!

Harper's Grandmas

Aunt Westy who so graciously came to 2 showers because I asked her to:)

Wade picking his 2 girls up from the shower!!!
After 2 showers, I just have to share some of my favorite things! Baby girl stuff is adorable...you'll see:)

Her Pig Bottle Holder

Her Fairyland Play Mat

Her Handmade Quilt from Grandma

Her Fairy Mobile

Her Handmade and Personalized Blanket from Judy

Her Toy Bucket Full of Toys

Her Princess Dress

Her Outfit to Wear Out with Daddy

Her Tutu!!!

Her "Organic" Baby from Aunt Westy...the perfect size for a tiny baby:)

Her Handmade Onesies from Cousin Erin...I was SUPER impressed!

Her "Harper" Bottoms

Her Closet FULL of Clothes...Can you belive this???
1 comment:
I'm so happy for yall! :)
Post a Comment