Wade and I have enjoyed another much needed weekend at home. We got a lot of housework done and have relaxed some too. Last night we went on a date to PF Changs in Sugar Land Town Center and then to this new yummy place called Swirl for yogurt. We walked around and window shopped and the weather was absolutely perfect. They had a band playing out in front of town hall and we got to sit and enjoy our treat! I felt like we were dating again and it was just so much fun!
Today we went to church and ate at the Central Market sandwich bar. I was reminded of why I am so happy we moved out to Sienna. I just can't handle the Houston crowd anymore...too many people and cars EVERYWHERE!
Here are some updated pictures of Harper's nursery. There are only a few things left to do. I have another shower next weekend which I am very excited about. This child will be all set up. I am falling in love with Harper more every day. I can't wait to meet her sweet little face in a few short months!!!



Today we went to church and ate at the Central Market sandwich bar. I was reminded of why I am so happy we moved out to Sienna. I just can't handle the Houston crowd anymore...too many people and cars EVERYWHERE!
Here are some updated pictures of Harper's nursery. There are only a few things left to do. I have another shower next weekend which I am very excited about. This child will be all set up. I am falling in love with Harper more every day. I can't wait to meet her sweet little face in a few short months!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment