Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Harper's Final Shower

We had a wonderful weekend:) Friday night we met the Hickey's at the movies and saw the Proposal. I LOVED it! It was so cute and funny and it might be one I need to add to my DVD collection at home.

Saturday Wade went and played golf with Wes and Cas, so Becca and I had a fun girly day. We played in Harper's room, went to lunch at Panera Bread, spent hours in Babies R Us working on baby Hickey's registry and finished the day off with a treat at Sonic. It was the perfect day and exactly what I needed:) Wade and I had a date at Pappasitos and then called it a night!

Sunday was Harper's final shower thrown by the Hanegan Family! It was at Wade's cousins house in Dickinson and was so cute! We enjoyed seeing everyone and of course Harper got some more precious things. The highlight was her "travel system" which we have been waiting for:) Thank you so much to the Hanegan's for giving Harper her first set of wheels! Daddy Wade had fun putting it together last night.

Here are some pictures from the shower...


Wade's Sisters and Cousins

The happy parents-to-be:)


The precious pink table!


The "We Can't Wait for Harper Kate" Cake
Amen to that! I cannot even wait to meet my precious angel. I am so head over heels in love with her already. Every little move she makes in my tummy makes me that much more excited to hold her in my arms, see her sweet face, and love on her. The countdown is on. 2 months to go! Pray for my patience:)




No comments: