Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dr. Report...30 Weeks...and Father's Day

Well we had our 30 week check up at the Dr. on Friday. Everything went perfect. My belly was measuring 29 cm, which was right on for Harper's age...my glucose test came back normal...weight was on track...heartbeat was strong! Praise God! We can't wait to meet our baby girl!



Here are some 30 week belly pics...



We took Friday afternoon off and headed to the lakehouse to celebrate Father's Day. We had a nice relaxing time lounging, fishing and boating! We got home this afternoon and headed to Father's Day dinner with my daddy and brother at B.J.'s.


We are blessed today and everyday to have the best dads in the whole world for so many reasons. Harper will love her Grandpas!


Here are pictures of Wade and I with our dads...




I am also thankful today for the confidence I have in Wade as a daddy-to-be! Harper will also adore her daddy...I just know it! For Father's Day I bought him a trunk he has been wanting. It will be his "treasure chest" for the rest of his life to hold his special things. He started today with some letters I wrote him early on and will someday fill it with his handmade Father's Day cards from his baby girl!


Here is a picture of our family on the first Father's Day.





Goodnight!!!

No comments: