We spent New Year's Eve with our neighbors and babies! Here is a pic of the wild street kids ...
Harper was ready for bed at 9:30, so we headed home and spent the evening together on the couch. I am not much for New Years parties, so it was perfect for me. Just me and my man:)
I have been thinking a lot about all that happened in 2009. It was the year we welcomed our precious first born into this world, but I would have to say the theme of the year was "learning". I have learned A LOT this year about all kinds of things. I have learned my beautiful flowers will die if I don't cover them in a freeze...I learned how to change a diaper...I also learned how to deal with some difficult things...I learned the power of people caring...to always make time for Wade and I no matter how hectic things get...to cherish my little family of three...the meaning of true friends...and much more. They are all lessons that will stick with me through the next decade and beyond and for that I am thankful.
Today we are spending the day at home and it is wonderful!!! The tree is down, decorations are put away, and our sweet baby let us sleep until 9:00! Things are good in 2010 already!
Love to you all on this New Years Day from the Hanegan Family!!!
and for a laugh...
Spoken from a sweet beautiful baby in the 80th percentile of weight:) What can I say? Her momma has always liked her food too! Her walker is on order!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment