I am so thankful today for my husband. I can't say enough good things about him and can't write down all the ways he makes me so happy...not that you would want to read them:)
I was thinking this morning that I truly couldn't have dreamed up a better man for me. I know that sounds silly, but it's true. Wade is anything but typical and I love him with all my heart.
We took a mini getaway to Houston this past Saturday night. We had a perfect dinner at Trulucks (our first date spot) and enjoyed many hours of conversation without a wiggly and hungry baby. I will have to admit I shed a few tears missing my Harper about half way through the night. We had a nice breakfast at La Madeline the next morning and then were ready to be back with our sweet girl. It was just what we needed and a great way to celebrate 2 years.
Here is a picture from our night out!

1 comment:
Yall are so cute! Hope to meet Harper and see yall soon! :)
Post a Comment