Thursday, January 21, 2010

Date with Brady and The Little Gym

Harper has had an eventful week. Brady called on Monday night and invited her to Lupe Tortillas. Here is a picture from their first date:)


Tuesday I signed Harper up for a trial class at The Little Gym. I saw they had a class for babies 4-10 months and had to see it for myself. I don't know that we will sign up for the semester, but Harper sure had a great time and I sure had fun dressing her up. She is such a funny girl! She was already talking over her teacher in the class and trying to be the center of attention. I had so much fun watching her.








We then headed to the airport to pick up my Aunt Mary and Uncle Big John for their visit to MD Anderson. Please keep them in your prayers this week as they are visiting with the doctors and determining the next course of treatment.

Harper and I have a day full of laundry and housecleaning today. We can't wait for daddy to get home!
Hope you are enjoying this beautiful day!

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

I love the little leggings...so cute!