Well last night was the start of our Houston Project Week. Wade and I were in charge of the carnival, which was a big underatking. We were so thrilled with the way it turned out. The kids had so much fun and there were so many of them!!! Praise God for His faithfulness! Our flyers must have worked! This is always one of my favorite weeks of the year as we get to work along so many outstanding people. I was so encouraged by the willingness of all of the volunteers to serve!
Please keep us in your prayers this week as I'm sure we will get worn down! We are praying that the Lord uses us this week in a mighty way and that we come out of it changed...as we always do and know we will!...but we still appreciate prayers!
Here are some pictures from the carnival!

No comments:
Post a Comment