Friday, July 11, 2008

Houston Project Pictures

Houston Project is officially done! We were so blessed by the week! We have been thorough a lot this week with work, Nana, and volunteering, but we are full of the Lord's joy.

We saw amazing things this week and worked with amazing people! We enjoyed it so much that we are going to be praying about a way we can serve weekly.

Below is the slideshow I made...this one is only 6 minutes...but it was played for the kids on the last night.

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow.html?fl=2999340&alb=0


Here are my favorite pictures...of us...but I encourage you to watch the slideshow and see all of the precious kids we got the pleasure of serving.

Wade working hard!

Me and My dear, dear friend!


Amen!

My little friend Arthur!


West, Gina, Me, Allison

My Stud...really he is...I learn from him everyday!


Registration

Wade and William

Muscles!

The reason why we were there...

1 comment:

Gina said...

I love reading your bloggie, too Lauren! We'll always love our time with you at Houston Project. Those pictures really do capture our time. You guys are our treasure in the sand. We love you!