Friday, July 11, 2008

Incredible Video...you will be blessed by it!

Houston Project was incredible and I will share more pictures in future posts, but first I wanted to post a video of a skit we saw this week done for the youth. It was incredible and made a great impact on the kids as well as all of the volunteers.





It just breaks my heart to know that Jesus is there offering us all we need and we so often let things stand in the way of that. My prayer is that we can all seek out the sins in our life that stand in between us and our Savior. The neat thing was that Jesus never left her side through it all and was able to pull her out of total darkness. Ten youth were saved after seeing this skit and hearing a message this week about Jesus on the cross. They could all relate to one of the sins that pull us away from Jesus.

I hope you are blessed by it as much as Wade and I were.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

What an amazing week you have had! I am so proud of each of you as well as the couple that you are. You have certainly blessed my life and obviously many others. Keep up the good work!
Mom (Ruth)