Sunday, November 9, 2008

Crazy Week!

This week was busy to say the least. Dad and his partner headed to a week of relaxation in the Bahamas and I got to run the company with the help of some others. Things went rather well, but I have a new found appreciation for the problems my dad deals with daily. I was blessed by the help of my coworkers and am so thankful for all of them. Wade and I also had bible study, food bank, and a fun awards night for Wade's company. We slept well this weekend!
The Ronald McDonald house was give an "Excellence in Construction" award and we got to go to a fancy ceremony at the Wortham Center downtown. It was fun to get all dressed up and to see the fruits of my husbands labor! I was so proud of him.


Saturday Wade went fishing with Jeff while I got a massage for my week of hard work! I deserved it this time. We then spent the afternoon relaxing at home and did some IKE repairs. See Wade on the roof? I was freaking out so I sat outside in my lawn chair and watched him in case of an emergency. I am thankful for his repair skills, but prefer projects on the ground!



Last night we met up with friends in Houston! (Pennington's, Walker's, Westy, Crystal and Luke) We ate dinner at Grotto...my favorite! We then headed to the Walkers apartment to watch football and tell riddles. The riddle telling got pretty intense!
I will give an example...you can post your guesses in the comments...
What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?

I had such a fun night! I can never fully express how much my friends mean to me! Love you girls...and guys!





Wade and Luke awkwardly close in the chair!

My loves!

We went to church this morning. The music touched my heart! We had lunch with Jeff and Alecia...it was great to see them. We braved the crowd at HEB! We are now home to stay for the rest of the day. Prais the Lord for rest!

I have a heart of thanks today for all of our blessings...as I should everyday. I am blessed by all of you who read our blog and care about our life. We love all 5 of you!...hehe

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I'm one of the proud 5!!! =) P.s. I'm so happy you posted "the picture" from our house...classic. Had so much fun, we'll have to do it again sometime soon!

Gina said...

I'm the second of your five :)

We love you guys, too!!!