Monday, November 24, 2008

Wine, Cheese and Dairy Queen

I had the most fun treat after work today. I met my friend "Ho" at a little coffee shop in Sienna to catch up on life. Little did we know that they have the best after work snack. For $9.95 you get a cheese plate, cracker plate and 2 glasses of wine (one each)!!! We felt so sophisticated! We had an awesome time and spent almost 2 hours there talking.

I often say how thankful I am for my friends, but here is why. We don't get together and talk about the weather or the Astros, but life. We talk about our faith, our struggles, our joys, our families and the things that are special to us. Wade and I always quote a sermon from church where he talked about friends that can "hold up your arms". I am blessed to have so many that always hold me up in so many ways.

Our cute little feast...


I was sitting down to blog when my husband comes up asking "would you please join me on a Dairy Queen run?" So, I did. Wine, cheese and Dairy Queen...that is livin'.

No comments: