Sunday, November 9, 2008

THIS IS NOT A JOKE



Wade got some new tool at Home Depot that he wanted to use today. He pleaded with my to find him something metal to put back together. I was cleaning out my jewelry box and found a broken necklace and it made his day. I walk out of the bedroom and see this and die laughing. I managed to sneak in some pictures.
He says..."but babe, I can see perfect!" These "over glasses" that are almost as large of lenses as my mom's 80's glasses were supposedly thrown away after he finally got "real" glasses. I guess he hid them somewhere.

What a cute, sweet, wonderful NERD! I love him so much:) He keeps me entertained.

3 comments:

Cliff and Missy said...

Ohhh, wade!

Gina said...

oh no wade... no, no, no...

Ruth said...

Wade, I think you look simply dashing in those glasses!