Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

We are back from the lake! We had a wonderful few days of pure relaxation and good time with the Hanegan's. Wade got to wake up early and sit in his duck blind which made his month. We all got to laugh around the Nintendo Wii. How else can you bowl, golf, play baseball and tennis all in one day? We were spoiled with delicious meals and I didn't even get out my Chi! (That is why there are no pictures!) Just kidding. Thanks to the Hanegan's for a wonderful weekend.

We headed back this morning to start a fun filled day of decorating. I was a little worried, because while assembling the tree the other day Wade kept walking by and asking if I needed any help in the saddest voice I have ever heard. I realized that he did NOT want to help! To my surprise he completely changed when he learned he was in charge of the lights outside. He has spent the day in the front yard, while I was in the house with the tree, mantle and every other little knook in the house. We didn't get to decorate with all of the wedding happenings last year, so this truly is our "first" Christmas. It is truly more fun than I could have imagined.

Here are some pictures of our progress today... There is no way I could capture everything, so I guess you will just have to come over and visit!!!







We are both exhausted!!!

2 comments:

Gina said...

You guys are precious! Love all your decorations... makes me remember Cas and my first Christmas being married. How special of a time!!

Cliff and Missy said...

Pretty christmas decorations!