Monday, November 17, 2008

painting...AGAIN!

Yes, it's true. We have painted another room!

I hate white walls if you haven't noticed from the amount of painting we do. Our 2 front bedrooms were the only white remaining in the house. One we went ahead and made our "guest room." The other will remain white until we get to paint a light pink our blue someday:)

My mom and dad were WONDERFUL to help me paint while Wade was at Hunter's Education. I had a great day with them.

Here is a before and after:

Before

After


Since Wade had Hunter's Safety Friday night too, my Westy came and spent the night. We had the best time sitting on the old couch and talking. Ho even stopped by and we had a mini-Old Farm reunion. (That was the name of our old apartment on Westheimer where we lived our first year out of college.) Oh how I love my girls!
Saturday morning West and I picked up my mom and had breakfast at La Madeline. It was so much fun to sip coffee and just talk on a cold Saturday morning.
We then parted ways with West and my mom took me to what I could now call my "new favorite store." She came across it this week and it is in Richmond, TX. We traveled down 59 and found many fun things! She bought me a bunch of Christmas presents and then stole them from me until Christmas:( http://www.treasurehuntersgallery.com/
Then started the painting!
Sunday we got to have lunch with the Walker's after church and then headed home to clean the mess we made the day before.
Poor Wade has to work at home tonight, so I am sitting here keeping him company in the study. I guess I will work on our Christmas Card List. Our stockings came in today and I am so excited! Christmas is almost here!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Lauren! I am so impressed by your before and after pictures! The room is beautiful! :)