Thursday, March 12, 2009

Busy Week!!!

Let's see...what happened this week?

Wade and I split for the weekend and he headed to the Hickey's Lakehouse with Wes, while Becca and I had a fun slumber party. We both had so much fun with them. Becca had to leave mid-day Saturday and then West came out to stay with me. It was so nice to have company.

Saturday mom and I had to go shopping for a wedding dress for fatty. I am fatty...just kidding! I am quickly running out of clothes that fit, but look very awkward in most maternity wear so far. It was quite a task to find a dress that is not tight in the stomach. We actually found 2 dresses and I have 2 weddings to go to in the next 2 weeks. I thought I was taken care of until it got cold...ugh!

This week my Uncle Johnny and Aunt Jeanette are visiting from Kentucky. They are staying at my parents house, so we have spent a lot of time with them. We have eaten over there a few nights and they were gracious enough to help my mom with our flower bed. Can you believe that? I mean, how many of us would spend our vacation in someones flower bed? I am not allowed to do much yard work with the chemicals and pesticides, so my mom made over our front flower bed. We are so happy to have it done.

The highlight was when Wade pulled our big bushes out with the 4Runner. We had peel out marks on our driveway, so you can only imagine how it sounded and what the neighbors thought.

Here are some pictures of our new look:


Thank you so much to Mom, Dad, Uncle Johnny and Aunt Jeanette. What a gift! ...and to Wade who probably was probably ready to run for the hills after working with my family on this project!!!

We are headed to Dallas in the morning for Eric and Laurel's wedding. I am so excited! Stories and pictures to come next week.
By the way...if you don't have a snuggie...get one! This is livin'!!!

No comments: