Monday, March 16, 2009

Tag, I'm it!!!



This picture is posted in response to a little game Missy tagged me to play. I store my pictures in a weird way being the tech-ie that I am. I could never figure out which picture to use, so I just used the 4th in my favorites album on facebook. I hope thats not cheating.

This picture was taken at Missy's Bachelorette Party Slumber party at my parents house. We all spent the night...roasted marshmallows on the back porch...ate smores...laughed and had a great time. These girls are so special to me. I love this picture because it shows a little personality:)

Here were the instructions:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same.~No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)

I tag:

Christy
The Bogg Blog
Gina
Cherie

No comments: