Friday, March 6, 2009

Doctor's Report

We had another appointment with the Dr. today! I am sort of depressed, because we did not get a picture:( We did get to hear the heartbeat though...and it was amazing. It was beating strong and FAST. They tested my glucose level which was fine...AND told me I was 2 pounds under my weight gain for the month which was great news! (The allowance was only 4 lbs!)

We did get to schedule our 20 week Anatomy Scan which is when we find out if it is a boy or a girl!!!

The date is:

April 10th at 9:00 AM

I can hardly wait:)

In other news, my husband surprised me with a Snuggie! Life is good:)

Wade has headed off to Lake McQueeney today for a Bachelor Party. I have a slumber party with Miss Becca tonight and Miss West tomorrow...it will be a fun girly weekend!!!

No comments: