Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Shopping and Wedding!!!

This past weekend I was treated to a manicure and pedicure with my mom and then we went shopping for wedding shoes and maternity clothes. Shopping with my mom is great! The Kentucky clan knows her as "big spender" and she came by that name honestly:) I always tend to spend a little more when I am with her, but the things I buy are always worth it. I am waiting for the day though when Wade tells me I can't go with her. It was okay to "big spend" when I was on her tab, but now that has all changed. I am kidding. I can't say that she never "helps" me out! It was a fun day.

Our shopping trip meant that the boys had to do something. Take a guess? Gun Range. Now all Wade wants is a new gun! I guess I can say goodbye to the new TV we wanted for the bedroom. Since I needed a new wardrobe for pregnancy, I can't say a word about the gun.

Saturday night we went to my friend Ashley's wedding. It was at the same church where we got married and the reception was in her backyard. It was just like father of the bride! There was a big tent and a band and it was just gorgeuous. So was she. It was fun to catch up with some of my high school girl friends!

My High School Girls!

Lindi, Lindsey, Megan, Me, Blair

I didn't do much relaxing over the weekend, so I am flat work out this week!


Tonight we get to go meet our baby's new friend Miss Reagan Jarrett. She was born on Sunday and lives 1 door down from us. I can't wait to watch them play in the street:) I know it is going to be bad for my bank account when I find out what the baby is, because as soon as I found out they had a girl I immediately went out to buy some pink outfits!

1 comment:

Cliff and Missy said...

I am counting down the days until we find out what Baby Hanegan is! Wade, I am going baby shopping with Lauren when I come home and I'm going to watch her spend all your money. Haha. Love you both and miss you!