Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fun Weekend...AND Katie is engaged!!!

This week was more of tired Lauren:( We didn't do much during the week that is exciting enough to blog about! I am sad to say I think we have officially seen all of the Law and Orders.

Friday night Wade and I had a date to PF Changs:) I forgot how much I love that place.

Saturday Wade and mom went to Defensive Driving together all day. It's a good thing I'm such a perfect driver and got to stay home from that one:) I spent the day housekeeping and then went over to my neighbors baby shower. It is going to be fun to have so many babies on the street:) We also had Max and Gina over for dinner and grilled fajitas. We had fun talking to them AND I stayed up until 11...i know its crazy.

SUNDAY...we went to church as usual and it was great as usual. If you are ever interested in hearing about the End Times we just had a great sermon series on that. You can hear it on www.houstonsfirst.org.

We then met up with the Hanegan family for Katie's surprise engagement. We went to Saltgrass Steakhouse and Brandon had reserved a room. He had it all decorated and had his family there as well. As soon as they arrived he dropped to one knee and proposed. We had a fun time visiting for the rest of the night. They are looking to get married in November:)

Congratulations to Katie and Brandon!!!


Will you marry me?

The Happy Couple

Beautiful Ring:)

This is just a great picture:)

All of the Siblings

Me and Hubs...I cropped out my weird looking semi-pregnant belly:)

This one is just because I love my new camera. I had so much fun taking pictures!!!

1 comment:

The Ugly Beautiful said...

Ok, So I'm blog stalking you now. :) I know Brandon and had no idea that he knew Katie! Small world! I'm done stalking now. Happy Easter to your family of three! :)