We had an exciting weekend, but I guess we always do these days!
Friday, Jaclyn called me at work and said that her and her fiance Greg were going to be in town that night! We never get to see them and so we met at Little Pappasitos and got to catch up. It was so much fun! Then we actually had a "date night!" We went to the Starbucks in Highland Village and the Christmas lights were already up. We just got to talk and relax and enjoy each other. Then we headed to the movies and saw Rendition. We both thought it was good and were impressed that we stayed up past midnight on a Friday night!
Saturday morning we went to drop off my car at the shop...surprise, surprise! I had been having a problem and come to find out it was because I had NO air in my rear tires! It was crazy because you couldn't tell from looking at them. Anyways, after a new set of brakes and two new tires I will be back in business. Wade is so fortunate to get to join in now in my car problems! We have gotten to be great friends with the mechanic. Maybe we should invite him to the wedding...
After that we headed out to return some gifts and to buy Halloween candy. We close on our house on Thursday, but we are going to go and pass out candy on Wednesday night just to get to know some of the neighbors. We even think they are having a street party, so it should be a lot of fun. We can't wait to finally get to live there! Wade said that we had to have the best candy so that we were known as the "cool" couple on the street.
Last night we went to dinner with Wade's friend Jeff and his girlfriend Alecia at Cyclone Anaya's. We love Mexican Food!!! Then we headed over to Howl at the Moon to celebrate Jeff's birthday. I had never been there, but I absolutely loved it. They had dueling pianos and they sang the best songs. It was a lot of fun!
Today we did our usual Kolache Factory then Church routine and then relaxed at my apartment doing Wade's laundry and cleaning. We headed out to Friendswood tonight to celebrate Nana's birthday and had dessert with the Hanegan Family:)
I need to get some rest for this busy week... We have Halloween, our CLOSING!...and then Catherine and Trey's Wedding!!! I get to pick Missy up at the airport on Thursday, so I am very excited!

1 comment:
Yeah for the shout out--it's wedding time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment