Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Our First Wedding Shower...

I know, I know...I have been a bad blogger!

I finally had a chance to sit down and post some pictures from our fun Couples Shower on Saturday!!! My wonderful neighbors and my parents good friends through us a "Fiesta" shower. We had fajitas, margaritas, and yummy desserts...not to mention lots of presents.

I have to send a special thank you to my friend April who made it all the way from Dallas to come to the shower. She was a trooper, and I am so blessed by her friendship and willingness to always make an effort to support me! Wade and I were both so happy to see her.

We went to church Sunday morning (completely exhausted) and I was just touched thinking of all of our blessings, especially now. My family and my new family are both so incredible and so supportive. My sweet girl friends are such a blast and I love them so very much. We got to have a girls dessert night on Friday in honor of Aprils visit and we just laughed until we cried (mostly at HO), but then she is just another blessing in itself. Did I forget to mention sweet Wade! He is everything I could ever ask for and more and a true example of Christ's love to me daily. I never knew I could love anything so much! 95 DAYS until I am Mrs. Hanegan!

Here are the pictures...


Yes, thats HO that fell out of the hammock!




The Hanegan's gave us a sweet Family Bible! It is engraved Wade and Lauren Hanegan:)

We love Ma!

Wade and I with our first "bow bouquet!"

No comments: