Saturday, October 13, 2007

Trip to Aggieland!

This weekend I got to take Wade back to my old college stompin' grounds. We went up there to celebrate my mom's birthday (Happy Birthday, Mom!) and to see my brother play his Maroon and White Baseball Game. I drove him by my old apartment, the Tri Delt house and told the tales of me and my girls in college!

Friday night my dad had picked out a steakhouse for dinner to celebrate Mom's birthday. I was picturing one of the nice restaurants in Bryan and then we got there... key word "Tavern". We ended up just lauging about it and had a great time at dinner catching up with Kyle. Wade was quite impressed by the "64 oz. Sirloin for 2"!



This morning we got up and had breakfast tacos at Rudy's Barbeque...yummy!...and then headed to the game. I felt so old to have come back to my college town with my future husband and also to be seeing my LITTLE brother play on Olsen Field. I am so proud of Kyle! He looked great and was just so happy. It was awesome to get to see him play! He made two incredible plays at second base and got the last out of the game.

A little kid was having his birthday party at the baseball game and all of the boys ran up to the players and asked for their "autographs" after the game. It was the sweetest thing! It was too funny to see Kyle signing the little kids baseballs, but it was also precious.


Wade and I went out in search of Italian food as soon as we got back to Houston and ended up at Macaroni Grill where we both "created our own" pastas. He seems to think he created the "best" pasta combination, but I'm not so sure about that.

No comments: