Saturday, October 13, 2007

Free Meal

For those of you who don't know; I love a good meal and if its free then all the better. This weekend I had to travel a little further to get this free meal. I had to go to Bryan, TX. It was totally worth it. For future reference anytime you pull up to a place and they have the guts to display a sign that reads "Award Winning Chicken Fried Steaks" don't doubt them. The inside of this place was incredible. It looked like a scene from "The Last Picture Show" and they had one of the biggest steaks I have ever laid witness to. It was 64 oz. I have to give all of the credit to my future Father In-Law because he was the one who discovered this diamond in the rough. It reminded me of another one of my families favorite restaurants "The Stump." Three hours after you leave the restaurant you still smell like Chicken Fried Steak.

1 comment:

Dad said...

Son you need to be careful b/c that is real meat...it'll tear your stomach up!