Well, I guess it would be unlike me to not have a blog, since I love everything technical. I started this a few months ago, but have never committed to it since things have been so crazy. I have so much fun reading my friends blogs though and thought it would be a good way to keep everyone updated with all of the exciting things that are happening in our lives.
I think it will go something like this...
I will post pictures and write about what has been happening, and then Wade will post a video clip or joke, or just a comment about something I wrote that he thinks is just hilarious.
Anyways, it should be very entertaining, so keep checking back... My goal is to update a few times a week, but we will see how that goes.
Happy 6th Birthday, Jack!
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment