Well as many of you know I live in a very interesting part of the city of Houston. The only thing more interesting than where I live is the people who inhabit my area. Tonight or rather this morning is no different. Allow me to set the stage so to speak. I had (please notice past tense being used) been asleep for several hours until my neighborhood began to reveal some of its charm and awake me to show its finer side. I heard a car slam into a trash can outside of my apartment. I got up to see what was going on and when I walked out of the door one of Houston's finest was already there. The car who hit the trash can was parked right beside my 4 runner. But wait... It
gets much better. He decided to run. On a bent rim and a two flat tires the car took off. I would like to tell you I saw a future episode of COPS being filmed but I just picked up the trash can (and all of the trash)wrote this and headed back to bed. As I stood outside a wrecker came by chasing the cop and the car. I hate wrecker's. I can't wait until I live in the suburbs.
No comments:
Post a Comment