We had a fun road trip to San Antonio this weekend with the Jaclyn and Greg! We stayed on the Riverwalk in San Antonio and explored!!! We have a great time with them and I'm really sad the weekend went by so fast! I will try to recap our time...
1st Stop...Bucees
We were all excited to be on I-10 all the way to San Antonio because we missed Bucees on our last road trip. Not this time! We all couldn't wait to get there and then spent a good 30 minutes trying to decide what treats we wanted. Dublin Dr. Pepper, Beef Jerky, Pudding, Pecan Prailenes. I don't think I've ever seen my husband so happy! We knew then that the trip would be a blast.
We get in the car and Greg and Wade are chowing down on their jerky and we hear these words come out of my husband's mouth. "It gets gooder when it gets thicker." WADE...OH MY GOODNESS!!! None of us laughed at first because he said it so seriously, but he did use the word "gooder"! As you can imagine that was our phrase for everything for the rest of the trip. "It might be gooder if we go here... This is gooder... " Hilarious!

Wade enjoying his Jerky after making his intelligent comment!

Our Room!

The Alamo

The guys told us they would take us dancing, so I did some research and found the good place to go dance. Jaclyn and I got right out there and were pleased that they played the Macarena! Take me back to high school! It was so much fun.
Come to find out the husbands that had promised to take us dancing weren't dancing! Supposedly Wade can dance to any type of music but rap. This place was definately not all rap, but he must have been hearing something different than I was. I managed to get a couple good dances in!
Our Cool Table at the Hotel

The most perfect breakfast on the river! It was nice and cool...with Starbucks!
They took us to the Shops at La Cantera to shop!
Gruene Hall! It was HOT in there!

Dinner at the Gristmill!

Pat O'Briens
We decided we would stop at Bucees on the way home since we enjoyed it so much on the way there. I think it was gooder the second time because I got Dippin Dots!
The trip was so great!!! Just hanging around with no agenda and good friends! Thank you Babcock's for a wonderful weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment