
Well, we still don't have power!!! I am sitting in my office in the dark with a lamp working off a generator. It feels good to have internet again though! I am trying to put together the insurance claim on our house, so I am getting all of my pictures in order. We have already had customers calling for help moving their furniture in damaged offices, so we thought it would be good to be here and available. It is actually nice to be at work and doing something different.
Sienna Plantation recovered power back to the bridge, but unfortunately our house is right over that bridge. Since they have made so much progress in the neighborhood we can only hope that it will come back on today. The generator has made it bearable, but we can't wait for our power.
Here are our pictures:
Bates House
Our House


Our Life for the Past 4 Days!






1 comment:
Is that the Bates Motel?!
Post a Comment