Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Racing Stripe...

Can you believe this???? Wade was leaving for work this morning and noticed this nice little painting on the side of his car. Who does that? We need to put State Farm on speed dial!!! This was in my parents "gated" community. Ugh!

By the way, we still don't have power and the sewage in Sienna is backing up because the pump runs on electricity! What a week.

I know I am complaining, but we are very blessed. We are safe, together, and our house is standing! We have a lot to be thankful for and can take a little inconvenience. The rest of the city and the people whose losses are greater are in our prayers.

1 comment:

Cliff and Missy said...

Oh my gosh! That is horrible! I can't believe it :-( Glad you guys are safe. I hope you get power soon!