Well it't official...there's a BIG storm coming! It is craziness around here. No work tommorrow...Sienna is out of gas...thousands are evacuating! I was telling Wade a minute ago while we were driving how weird it is that the sun is shining now and tomorrow will be such a mess. We have decided to stay at home tonight and will probably go stay with my parents tomorrow through the storm. If you have ever met John and Ruth Bates you know that we won't go without anything there. My dad will have powered TV's, radios, fans in multiples, and my mom will cook gourmet meals on a generator. I think we will be just fine over there.
We got all of our patio furniture moved in the house and then helped my parents do the same. I feel kind of weird because I don't really know what to do for the next few days and that is very odd for us. Hopefully it won't be too stressfull and we will get to relax while we are "stuck at home."
We got a message on our answering machine from church a little bit earlier and our pastor said that "God is in control of the wind and the waves." We have faith that he will protect us! Keep us in your prayers!
Happy 6th Birthday, Jack!
9 years ago

1 comment:
We will be praying for you all. Wish you were here in Kentucky far from IKE.
Post a Comment