We lost power at the Bates house around 3:30 PM when there was no wind and no rain. We found out a transformer blew and the power has come back on. It's a good thing because it would have been a long night with no power for that long. I think it was just a weird coincedence. Can you belive that? We have already been without power for an hour and a half. The wind is picking up but there is still no rain. We are grilling Lamb! I told you my mom would still cook gourmet meals in the midst of a storm! The storm is shifting west, so the eye might go right over us.
More to come later...assuming I have power!
Happy 6th Birthday, Jack!
9 years ago

1 comment:
I love Lamb, will you share your grilled Lamb recipe with us. I hope you all weather the storm OK. Keith
Post a Comment