Saturday, September 27, 2008

Little Things

Well I am up earlier that Wade this morning which is odd. I am so happy to let him get some rest after how hard he has been working for the past 12 days straight. Praise the Lord he got the weekend off!!!

Last Saturday was different for me because it was probably my first Saturday where Wade wasn't here. I know thats probably weird, but we just spend time together...thats what we do! It was so sad for me not to get to sleep late and then look forward to cinnamon rolls and coffee which is our Saturday morning routine. That time is just so precious to me where we are truly rested and relaxed and get to talk and enjoy our quiet home. Church was the other thing. I did not like going to church without him, but at least I had my Westy to sit with. My favorite place to sit is between them though!

All that to say today I am thanking God that Wade is home with me and that we have a day to catch up with eachother and get him rested to start another tough week.

I think the plan is to start our fence repair today. We found out that wind deductibles are high, so we are doing this one on our own!

Oh...another little thing I am thankful for is my friend April. I don't get to see her that often, but she is so special to me. We got to talk for a while yesterday and get caught up and it just makes me sad that we don't get to hang out more. She FINALLY sent me pictures from our visit a few months ago when I forgot my camera. Here they are...



At the SnoCone Place!

Wade at his favorite store begging for some "dress" crocs!

Visiting April and Drew's new home! So cute!

No comments: